You don't remenber my name. I don't really carecan we play the game your way? can I really lose control? Just once in my life I think it'd be nice just to lose control- just once with all pretty flowers in the dust. Mary had a lambhis eyes black as coals. If we a play very quiet, my lamb. Mary never has to know. Just once in my life I think it'd be nice just to lose control- just once Aahhh Aahhh If I cut you down to a thing I can use. I fear there will be nothing good left of you.
POST VERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MINHA GENTE *-*
POST VERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MINHA GENTE *-*
Te amo Baah POASKPAOKSOPAPSOAS neta perfaah o/
GURIAS, SÓ EU E A BAAH POSTAMOS AQUI? ¬¬
Sim, eu sou chata, bjs :*
Amanhã o post vai ser ROSA, bjs :* aposkapoksakops
Sim, eu sou chata, bjs :*
Amanhã o post vai ser ROSA, bjs :* aposkapoksakops
Saquem isso:
Pirulito que bate bate, pirulito que já bateu, eu canto porque sou feliz, se tu não canta, nunca bebeu (8)
Quem cantou isso?
Eu + Lethal Iero com sono
POAKSPOAKS
Boooooa noooooooiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :*
Pirulito que bate bate, pirulito que já bateu, eu canto porque sou feliz, se tu não canta, nunca bebeu (8)
Quem cantou isso?
Eu + Lethal Iero com sono
POAKSPOAKS
Boooooa noooooooiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :*
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário